IRCA Certified, QMS, Auditor/Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management Systems [QMS], CQI | IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Overview of CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Lead Auditor course
This course is certified by the Chartered Quality Institute [CQI] and International Register of Certificated Auditors [IRCA] and meets the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS Auditor.
This training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to fulfill their role as a fully trained Lead Auditor of ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
The course includes the 2-stage audit approach for certification of the QMS, in conformity with the ISO/IEC 17021 standard.
This course is aligned to the ISO 19011, the guidelines on auditing management systems.
Objectives of CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Lead Auditor course
This course aims to equip participants with, but not limited to the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of the purpose of QMS, of QMS standards, of management systems audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the organization,
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of an auditor &/or lead auditor to plan, coordinate, conduct, report and follow - up QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, and
- Skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC.
The benefits of CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor course
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Lead and manage 1'st, 2'nd &/or 3rd party audits,
- Participate in the planning, coordination, preparation, conducting and reporting of audits,
- Present audit findings in a formal and clear manner to the relevant interested parties,
- Assess the effectiveness and adequacy of corrective actions taken in regards to the audit findings,
- Handle various difficult and challenging situations encountered during audits, especially third-party legal compliance audits,
- Satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS Auditor, and
- The certificate of achievement is valid for five years for this purpose.
Who should attend this course?
- Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015 - based management systems, either as third or second party,
- Quality Executives, Managers,
- Management Representatives,
- Existing Internal Auditors,
- Management systems Consultants,
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing, and
- Anybody, in any position, who's really concerned about quality and interested in learning auditing techniques & skills, process and risk-based approaches towards establishing, implementing, maintaining and in particular auditing QMS.
A brief about the trainer
The Trainer conducting this course is highly qualified and seasoned QHSSE professional, IRCA certified Lead Auditor, Registered in OSHAD as Lead Auditor & Grade "A" Practitioner, approved by the partner organization through a competency-based rigorous evaluation. He'll share with you vast audit experience and guide you through the complete & correct application of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in the context of the organization. He'll also advise you on how to handle the most difficult and challenging audit situations in high profile organizations, as well as how to complete IRCA Prerequisites to become a Certified Auditor by the world' leading auditors certification organization.
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us through
- M: +971 50 4065134
- L: +971 2 4419533
- E: email@example.com