So, it’s imperative you know your wellbeing status now. After seeing your complete medical history the physician will put in your name and other details in Florida marijuana use registry commonly called The Compassionate Care Registry. After the registration, you must fill a health history form. Marijuana is something mmj card which is immensely controversial in america, because there’s a substantial quantity of debate in relation to the overall medical elements of the plant, whether the plant is harmful and to what extent it could be harmful, and the various laws which exist between states and the federal government.
American Heart Association (AHA) Training Courses, HAAD Approved
AHA Trainings Product Sheet (click to download pdf)
What We Offer
- Basic Life Support (BLS ); 5 Hours,
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); 2 Days; CME Hours = 10,
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS); 2 Days; CME Hours = 11.75, and
- First Aid; 4 Hours.
Doctors; Nurses; Therapists (Physio, Speech etc.); Technicians (Lab-ray); and Non-medical Professionals.
Why Choose ADIQC
- A local company;
- It enjoys the prestige and honor of sponsorship by Abu Dhabi Govt. through ‘Sheikh Khalifa Fund’,
- In the market since 2007 with proven track record and reputation through working relationship with high profile and top-ranked organizations on regular basis
- Customer satisfaction index ≥ 98 %
- Its staff is highly motivated; competent; quality conscious, and most importantly courteous,
- The ‘Trainers’ are fulltime and approved by AHA and HAAD; respectively,
- We provide enough time to our customer to discuss and clarify issues & concerns as needed, during our meeting sessions with them, and
- We’re flexible and work according to customers’ convenience and many more.
Benefits from AHA Accredited Trainings
- Today, either many of the people feel helpless to act during an emergency because they don’t know how to administer Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation [CPR] or, they’re afraid of hurting the victim,
- Through AHA Training, the aim is to make and then recognize Heroes that have stepped in to save a life. This way, you’ll not only help save a life within your community but also be partnering with the American Heart Association to improve the survival rate of citizens who receive bystander Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation [CPR],
- Basic Life Support training reinforces Healthcare Professionals’ understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, basic steps of performing CPR, relieving choking, and using an AED; and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival, and
- We are happy to honor anyone who’s assisted in any part of our chain of survival, regardless of training or outcome.
For price & any other relevant information, please contact us through
Contact Person: Mr. Prince Chacko, Training Specialist
Landline #: +971-2-4419533