ISO 14001:2015, EMS, CQI/IRCA Certified, Auditor Transition Training Course
Brief overview of IRCA certified ISO 14001, Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
This ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course is aimed at existing Auditors of Environment Management Systems [EMS] disciplines who perform first, second and third-party audits against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021.
Objectives of IRCA Certified ISO 14001, Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
This programme aims to equip the delegate with:
- Annex SL, Appendix 2, and the framework for the new ISO high-level structure,
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015,
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, lead and report audits to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015,
- Understand the application of the revised principles, procedures and clauses on the audit process, and
- Learn how to handle difficult audit situtations during an audit
The benefits of IRCA certified ISO 14001 Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015,
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL, [Appendix 2] relating to organizational context, leadership, planning, and support,
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach, and
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS.
- Managers, Trainers, and Consultants involved in an ISO 14001:2015 EMS transition,
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 14001:2015 transition, and
- Auditors seeking to attain the ISO 14001:2015 transition certification etc.
A brief about the Trainer
The Trainer conducting this course is highly qualified and seasoned QHSSE Professional, IRCA certified Lead Auditor, Registered in OSHAD as Lead Auditor & Grade “A” Practitioner, approved by the partner organization through a competency-based rigorous evaluation. He’ll share with you, vast audit experience and guide you through the complete & correct application of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in the context of the organization. He’ll also advise you on how to handle the most difficult and challenging situations during an audit, in particular in high profile organizations, as well as how to complete IRCA prerequisites to become a Certified Auditor by the world’ leading auditors certification organization, namely IRCA.
Inquire with us
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through
- M: +971 50 4065134
- L: +971 2 4419533
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org