ISO 9001:2015, QMS, CQI/IRCA Certified, Auditor Transition Training Course
Brief overview of IRCA certified ISO 9001, Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
This IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course is aimed at existing Auditors of Quality Management Systems disciplines who perform first, second and third-party audits of Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Objectives of IRCA Certified ISO 9001, Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
This IRCA certified course aims to equip participants with the following knowledge and skills:
- Annex SL, Appendix 2, and the framework for the new ISO high-level structure,
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, and Support,
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015,
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach, and
- Changes in the requirements between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
The benefits of IRCA certified ISO 9001 Auditor Transition [to 2015] course
Upon completion of this IRCA certified course, participants will be able to:
- Understand all changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be reviewed and revised in the current QMS to meet new requirements.
- Anyone involved in the planning, coordinating, developing, implementing, maintaining &/or supervising ISO 9001:2015 transition, and
- ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
A brief about the Trainer
The Trainer conducting this course is highly qualified and seasoned QHSSE Professional, IRCA certified Lead Auditor, Registered in OSHAD as Lead Auditor & Grade “A” Practitioner, approved by the partner organization through a competency-based rigorous evaluation. He’ll share with you, vast audit experience and guide you through the complete & correct application of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in the context of the organization. He’ll also advise you on how to handle the most difficult and challenging situations during an audit, in particular in high profile organizations, as well as how to complete IRCA prerequisites to become a Certified Auditor by the world’ leading auditors certification organization, namely IRCA.
Inquire with us
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through
- Landline: +971 2 4419533
- Mobile: +971 5 0416 7734
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com