ISO 14001:2015, Environmental Management Systems [EMS], CQI | IRCA Certified, Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Overview of CQI/IRCA certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Lead Auditor course
This course is certified by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) & International Register of Certificated Auditors [IRCA], meets the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA EMS Auditor.
This training is to provide participants with the knowledge & skills needed to fulfill their role as a fully trained Auditor/Lead Auditor of ISO 14001:2015 based Environmental Management Systems.
The course includes the 2-stage audit approach for certification of the Environmental Management Systems [EMS], in conformity with the ISO/IEC 17021 standard and aligned to the ISO 19011, the guidelines on auditing management systems.
Objectives of CQI/IRCA certified, ISO 14001:2015, Auditor Lead Auditor course
This programme aims to equip the delegates with
- Background knowledge of audits and the audit process in accordance with ISO 19011 & ISO 17021,
- The relevant skills, knowledge, and confidence to plan, coordinate, carry out, report and follow-up on 1’st, 2’nd and 3’rd party environmental management systems [EMS] audits in conformity with ISO 14001:2015, and
- The experience of the various stages of the audit through role plays; assignments; auditing exercise based on case study manual, and/or participating in “live audit” exercise at an actual facility.
Benefits of CQI/IRCA certified, ISO 14001:2015, Auditor Lead Auditor course
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to
- Lead and manage 1’st, 2’nd or 3’rd party EMS audits,
- Participate in the planning, Coordination, preparation, conducting, and reporting of audits,
- Present their audit findings in a formal, concise & clear manner to the relevant interested parties,
- Assess the effectiveness and adequacy of corrective actions taken in regards to audit findings
- how to handle difficult audit situations encountered during the audits, especially third-party legal compliance audits.
- Internal auditors, auditors wanting to perform and lead Environmental Management System [EMS] certification audits,
- Project Managers, Consultants wanting to master the Environmental Management Systems audit process,
- Persons responsible for the Environmental conformity in an organization,
- Members of an Environmental management team, and
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management etc.
A brief about the Trainer
The Trainer conducting this course is highly qualified and seasoned QHSSE professional, IRCA & ANSI certified Lead Auditor for ISO 14001, Registered in OSHAD as Lead Auditor & Grade “A” Practitioner, approved by the partner organization through a competency-based rigorous evaluation. He’ll share with you vast audit experience and guide you through the complete & correct application of the ISO 14001:2015 standard in the context of the organization. He’ll also advise you on how to handle the most difficult and challenging audit situations in high profile organizations, especially during legal compliance audits, as well as how to complete IRCA Prerequisites to become a Certified Auditor by IRCA.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through
- Landline: +971 2 4419533
- Mobile: +971 5 0416 7734
- E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org