OHSAS 18001:2007, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems [OHS-MS], CQI | IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Overview of CQI/IRCA certified, OHSAS 18001:2007, Auditor Lead Auditor, training course
- This OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training course is CQI & IRCA Certified and fulfills all the training requirements for registration with IRCA as a 3rd-party OHS management systems auditor.
- through this course, you learn to build on the skills of how to plan, structure and conduct an effective – thorough & in-depth OHSAS 18001 audit and to evaluate and communicate the findings to the relevant interested parties, and
- The course is designed to follow the stages of a live audit, including simulated audit interviews and role play closing meetings.
Objectives of CQI/IRCA certified, OHSAS 18001:2007, Auditor Lead Auditor, training course
This programme aims to equip the delegate with
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System [OHSMS] based on OHSAS 18001:2007,
- Acknowledge the correlation between OHSAS 18001, OHSAS 18002 and other standards & regulatory frameworks,
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, coordinate, carry out &/or lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 & 17021,
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team,
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 in the context of an organization, and
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
The benefits of CQI/IRCA certified, OHSAS 18001:2007, Auditor/Lead Auditor, training course
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to
- Lead and manage 1st, 2nd or 3rd party audits,
- An understanding of the role of audits within the OH&S,
- The ability to develop an internal audit process to support your OH&S management systems against OHSAS 18001:2007, and
- The ability to assess compliance of an organization to meet your own internal or external (e.g. Certification body).
- Health & Safety Managers,
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to OHSAS 18001:2007,
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&S MS auditor [please note that additional requirements also apply],
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject,
- Health & Safety Consultants, and
- Senior Managers involved in the outcome of OH&S management systems.
A brief about the Trainer
The Trainer conducting this course is highly qualified and seasoned QHSSE professional, IRCA certified Lead Auditor, Registered in OSHAD as Lead Auditor & Grade “A” Practitioner, approved by the partner organization through a competency-based rigorous evaluation. He’ll share with you vast audit experience and guide you through the complete & correct application of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in the context of the organization. He’ll also advise you on how to handle the most difficult and challenging audit situations in high profile organizations, as well as how to complete IRCA Prerequisites to become a Certified Auditor by the world’ leading auditors certification organization.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through
- Landline: +971 2 4419533
- Mobile: +971 5 0416 7734
- E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org